Saturday, November 21, 2009

MY NEW BLACKBERRY CURVE!!!

Yay!! I finally got my new phone!!!! And I totally love it to the max!!!
It is a BlackBerry Curve!!! OMG!!!! I just cannot believe it!!!


IT IS SO FREAKING MAD CHIO!!!!
 

I was so excited getting the phone yesterday man!!!
Mainly cos everyone actually knows that my phone is "cui" until cannot "cui" already =.=

So, should no longer tolerate it anymore!!!

ALAS! I went to get my beloved and dream BlackBerry phone :D

I cannot take photo of it with my old phone cos it sucks!
And posting photos using camera to shoot ones are too big...
So I kapo-ed some models of it online :D

As I learnt in Animation, anything don know, go ask Google!




So mad chio manz!!! SHINGZ OFF iPHONES!!!!
Cos BlackBerries are definitely much MORE BETTER than Iphones!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!



Kk, just a random post...Off to pack my luggage already :X




P/s: Sorry Amelia Lim Sister!!! Will send you those photos soon...Sorry!





No comments:

Post a Comment