Tuesday, November 3, 2009

PSLE MATHS TOO DIFFICULT???

Hi everyone! I have been MIA from my blog due to O levels..hah!
Now I am back with this one FABULISTIC post!!!

Well, guess everyone has heard that this yr's PSLE Maths was a big headache for the student..

Guess some of you might be going "Chey! Every year also complain! But I also do so well!"
HA! Nice smart Alec thinking (which I had)...

Indeed, after looking at some of the PSLE Math questions
It is indeed hard for a P6 student to handle...

I mean c'mon! There are indeed some questions which are too hard for a P6!
Don believe it? Take this question for an example then! Took me damn long to figure it out!


"Jim bought some chocolates and gave half of it to Ken. Ken bought some sweets and gave half of it to Jim. Jim ate 12 sweets and Ken ate 18 chocolates. The ratio of Jim's sweets to chocolates became 1 : 7 and the ratio of Ken's sweets to chocolates became 1:4. How many sweets did Ken buy?"

Ans: 68 sweets



Well, manage to get the answer??? Don bother asking me for the method!
I can only say "USE MODELLING METHODS!"


Cannot get the answer may just jolly well prove that you are stupid!
Don bother denying the facts if you are stupid! Life is this cruel..haha!

Well, fortunate things for those pathetic brats out there is that
There is actually something call Bell Curve.....

You might even be surprise that a DUMBO in your class
Can actually a T-score of 220 at least!

This is consider not a bad T-score already...
At least ti managed to get you to some school in Singapore of a not-so-bad-standard..

Anyways, they are taking back their results quite soon , I think?
There is confirm some classic clowns that will be crying their boos boos out!

Serve you right lo! Don study la! (Who does?)


p/s: Don cry too hard cos nobody will bother bout you MAJOR LOSERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment