Monday, November 16, 2009

THINKING FOR PAST FEW DAYS...

Have been too busy to blog already these few weeks or so..
Been rather busy with work lo...Training and stuff...Not to forget SJAB too...Well, I do not want to blog a rather slip-shot one..
So, must really find time to do so :D

Most likely will be after tomorrow night's Prom...then I will blog all bout it!!

Readers out there....Don worry..Post is coming up :D
Don keep rushing me!!! HAHA!!! Nice to see readers asking me to blog :D

Well...been thinking bout things for last few days or so too...
Think that LIFE has lots of meaning to it..

I think that Lies especially telling lies is rather a tragic...
說謊 is a very scary actions with motives etc. behind it..



Well, I got this kinda feeling after watching this MV of Yoga's new song 說謊
Think that it is VERY GOOD song that helps people to think...


Think bout past events and all...Watch it and you will know...
Yoga totally deserved the title of "Man Of Illusion"...

He can really help people to think and get totally mesmerized in his music...




P/s: Look out at my Twitter for updates...since most of the time I TWEET more than I blog! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment