Monday, January 17, 2011

HOMECOMING 《笑着回家》

Hey everyone! I'm back from Japan already! I know I'm kinda lack ofBlog Posts here.... Been too busy editing photos and with my studies thus the lack of posts! But don't worry, the Japan trip post will be a blast (at least to me)!

So, I was stunned when I was back in Singapore and realise that there are so many new movies that are gonna be on the big screen and one of it caught my attention!

That is: HOMECOMING 《笑着回家》

Do you all remember Liang Popo?

Liang popo

How about Liang Xi Mei?

ximei

I'm sure these two are definitely familiar to all households! Guess what? A major highlight of the movie is that Jack Neo, who will be cross-dressing on the big screen again after eleven years since "Liang Po Po The Movie" back in 1999. He will be playing mother to Ah Niu's character.

Take a look at this:
HOMECOMING 《笑着回家》

Not only Jack Neo and Ah Niu will be starred in this movie, lots of other actors and actresses are involved as well!
And they include: Mark Lee, Afdlin Shauki, Jacelyn Tay, Huang Wenhong, Rebecca Lim, Koe Yeet, Liu Ling Ling

With all these comedian actors and actresses and "shi li pai" actors and actresses, you can be assured that you'll have the blast of your time watching it!

Guess, I've been digressing too much on telling you WHY you should watch it! Now I should tell you why I wanna watch it! As I mentioned that Jack Neo is like a household name which everyone knows, and I am no exception!

I've been watching his show since I was young obviously, I love all his movies! Every Chinese New Year, I'll be looking forward to his new project and this year, he did not disappoint me at all too! This is like great news!

I always go out on a movie trip during the first day of Chinese New Year and this movie come just at the right time! Not only will I be able to enjoy a great night of CNY watching this movie, I will also get to laugh my hearts out watching Jack Neo cross dressing again after so many years!!!

Not gonna miss this chance every again!!!!

I WANNA WATCH HOMECOMING 《笑着回家》

1 comment:

  1. I watched it already. Malaysia's screening a few weeks earlier.

    ReplyDelete