Friday, February 11, 2011

HAJI LANE OUTING WITH COUSINS

On the last day of my Chinese New Year holiday, my cousins and I went to Haji Lane, to check the lane out. Haha. Well, personally I only heard that the place sells very nice and metrosexual clothes etc. but I've never been there before personally.

Thus, when asked where to go for our outing, I suggested HAJI LANE!

SAM_2507
*The photos all look kinda taken by a Holga, but they're edited by PS by Yours Truly :p*

SAM_2508
Well, Haji Lane is also well known for the Graffiti Arts on the wall!



SAM_2509
I personally love this shot the best!


SAM_2510

SAM_2511

SAM_2512
Cousin Linda, Cousin Amelia and Me, their beloved Blogger Cousin Benjamin! LOL!

SAM_2513


SAM_2514


SAM_2515

We went to Bugis Junction to shop around after that. Got rather hungry and we moved to Food Junction and ate western there. Not any posh restaurants, yet we're happy little kids!

SAM_2516


SAM_2517


SAM_2518


SAM_2519

SAM_2521


SAM_2522

This concludes the date with my cousins! Love them to the max!!! Time spent with them is always filled with laughter! Hope to go out with them soon again! Loves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment