Thursday, February 3, 2011

What's In My Bag: Chinese New Year

Today is Chinese New Year and everyone (Mostly Chinese) are going around visiting their relatives etc. I shall blog about what's in my bag for this Chinese New Year!

If you're following me on Twitter, you'll know that I'm like one camera man, lugging my cameras all around while going visiting. HAHA. So, this is just a pictorial Post to let you all see like what do my "collection" actually looks like. Hiak hiak. Don't jealous eh (random!).

SAM_2482

I'm gonna "introduce" you all the items in clockwise direction:

*Brown Faux Leather Document Bag from Her Vintage Store (Vogue Homme)
*SHINKU, my white Polaroid FUJIFILM INSTAX MINI
*A4 hard case older to act as the "skeleton" of my bag
*Northern Rock brown medium length wallet
*2 rolls of films
*Spongy, my yellow lomo camera from Mini Toons
*Galux, my iPhone in Gold Casing

SAM_2483

Recently I'm kinda interested in Photography. To be more precise, I'm only able to get the fund to do so recently, and previously I can only dream about it. So I;m starting to get more collections of camera.

To be truthful, I'm motivated to do so after seeing HirokiYe while collection of Lomos, Holgas etc. Do visit his Blog, with nice photos being displayed.

SAM_2484

This is my latest collection. Yes, it is a bit late to own a INSTAX MINI only till now, but late better than no have what. HAHA. I got this at a very cheap offer lorh! It's only like $100, with a hard casing and 30 films included. Cheap right?! I can be male version of Budget Barbie already! HAHA.


To all my readers, 新年快乐, 万事如意!

1 comment: