Saturday, September 3, 2011

Random Short Notice!


Hi guys! As you're reading this, I might be packing my luggage (still!) or I've already boarded the plane to Hong Kong!

Yes, I know this is freaking random! Because there is definitely NO plans of me going overseas at all! Especially during my Prelims period! But guess what? My parents are good at doing unexpected things!

I came back on Friday night, after spending it with someone AWESOME, the first thing my parents told me was "We are going to fly to HK this coming Saturday and is a morning flight!" And I was like :O Literally the same reaction... Like wth? NO prior notice and suddenly I'm bombed with a HK trip in the middle of my Prelims. HAHA.

Ok, not that it's a bad thing. I went there before way back in 2000, when I was still Primary 1. But it's just different because if you're a kid, the things you shop for are different? So I'm going now as a teenger. And I am expecting a lot of cheap goodies and clothings waiting for me! As for my Prelims, guess I have to study there as well!

HAHA! Guess, I will get back to packing now, if not I won't be able to sleep! Actually I don't need to because my flight is at 8am later, and that means I have to check in by 6am...No need sleep liao... HAHA! Do miss me ok guys and girls! I will try to update Twittern or even Blog, with the Wi-Fi there!

Love you guys! Wait for me, I'm coming back on Tuesday! HAHA!

(In case you're wondering, I'm just putting the photo at the start of this post so you will not forget how I look like. HAHA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment