Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Mummy!

Yesterday was Mummy's birthday and I sure did make quite an effort to get ready for her birthday. Well, I do not dare to say that it's the most perfect one but I do believe she felt contented, and I am proud of myself too ^.^

So, in the afternoon, I dragged my dad to bring me to Sim Lim square so that I could get the iPad for my mummy. Well, I think she has long wanted to own one but if you were to wait for her to get it for herself, that will then NEVER happen. So might as well I buy for her.

Yes, your eyes are not playing a trick on you, I bought the iPad for my mum, HAHA.


On the cab to go and fetch mummy!!!! And of course, I don't mind being shameless to camwhore!



$5 chio spade designed ring! Love it!!! Chio and cheap!


So basically, I've made reservations at the new hotel along Orchard Road, Grand Park Orchard Hotel. Recently, it was featured on Channel 8. The restaurant is known as Open House. Unique name and the food that was featured of the buffet dinner there seems very delicious.

So, decided to bring my mum there for her birthday celebration! HAHA.



New hotel, and even the toilet is with class worh! *fish out camera and camwhore again*

And now I'm gonna show you the atmosphere of the whle restaurant and some of the dishes that I'd enjoyed during the dinner buffet XD


It's very relaxing and there wasn't much of a crowd so, the atmosphere was very nice!





Still as loving as ever and I love them lots though as times I complain! MUACKS!




Their servings are all in small servings like for 1 pax only. So this is the bak kut teh there.The meat was tender but the soup was a bit salty...So ya... Not my personal favourite but standard was there though. HAHA! This is NOT advertorial hor!



The claypot rice!!! THUMBS UP for this dish!!! The mixture of the whole claypot rice was very good. The aroma when it was first served to your table actually tempts one to have more of it! And it's not very salty, yet not tasteless at the same time. So, lots of efforts must've been put into this! Love it!




I had the roast duck and terriyaki chicken pizzas. I love both of them because the crust is very thin, so at least it's chewable, making the consumption of it much more convenient!


Finally presenting my mum with the gift! And she has no single idea on what it was!



I purposely wrapped with many layers of newspaper so she won't see the iPad box too soon! HA!



Finally she revealed the gift! And she keep going throughout the whole night like "Why you buy so expensive gift? Mummy heart pain leh!!!" Omg! So sweet! But she deserves it! Love you!
Now she addicted to Bejeweled lo -.-"





Chio? Look expensive? Don't be fooled by this! I bought it at the *SCAPE flea for $3 ONLY!!



Never ever end your dinner without lovely and delicious desserts all waiting for you on the trays, waiting to be served onto our plates!!! Yummy!!!





Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!!! LOVE YOU ALWAYS! AND I WILL PROMISE YOU TO GET INTO A LOCAL UNIVERSITY! THAT'S YOUR DREAM AND I WILL ACHIEVE IT! THANKS FOR YOU CARE AND CONCERN FOR THE PAST 18 YEARS!!!

I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOUR EFFORTS WILL NOT BE GOING DOWN THE DRAIN!

1 comment: