Sunday, October 16, 2011

My New Bought Ringlight!

For those who follow me on Twitter, you would've noticed that I've recently purchased a ringlight! Honestly, I must say that I am motivated to get a ringlight due to the fact that our Blogger Queen, XiaXue, who introduced it back then!

And of course, more Bloggers are buying it as well! What to do? The photos taken with it are just so nice luh! Cannot stop myself from getting one as well! I bought mine from Sim Lim and only at $98, of course with barganing la! Haha so cheapo, but can save, JUST SAVE!

So, below are just some camwhore pictures of me, first time using the Ringlight to take photos! Still experimenting on how to capture better photos with the ringlight, and how to edit the color of the photos better. So it's still trial pictures. Don't judge too harshly ok? Hee hee.













And after those picture above, I decided to take photos with the ringlight facing the camera! Damn bo liao hor? But turned out not bad luh! HAHA!!!







Alright! That's all for now! Shall try to take more better pictures with it for advertorials and all in future!!! Love you guys!!! Muacks!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I am interested in looking for a ring light. Sim lim? Do you think it's possible to get a ring light at $70? Which shop you bought at? Any tips as it's my first time buying... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete