Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Lovely Christmas Meals

Hohoho! Christmas is over and I must say this year I really enjoyed myself, although I didn't really receive lots of presents. Only 2 hor. Don't laugh at me. HAHA! 

So, my family doesn't really celebrate Christmas so on the day itself, I woke up freaking early like 9am to head down to ION Orchard to have a scrumptious breakfast to kick start our day out together! Forever Alone. LOL!
We head down to one of the restaurant in ION to have breakfast! It is The Marmalade Pantry! And they really do serve very nice food! Yums ~




This is my somewhat like American Breakfast!


The mushroom and bacon was very very nice! Especially he bacon, it is REALLY baked man!

If I'm not wrong, this is the Egg Benedict!

Like I always mentioned on my blog, what is a meal without a dessert to end it off right? 

This is like brownie, I do not know the exact name though!

The brownie above is very yummy! We asked them to heat it up before serving! When I first ate it, it's slightly warm and the brownie actually crumbles and melts in the mouth! Non-exaggerated at all! It just tasted different from those that I ate before!
Also, the serving is very very big! WORTH IT! Even two of us cannot finish it! 

Hee hee! We got free popcorns that was given out in Orchard Central!

That was really about it for my Christmas. Very simple one yet I feel satisfied max! And if you realised, I didn't take any photos of myself during the whole celebration! So, here are some photos of me :p





The next day, my cousin, one of our ex-colleague (Kym) and I went out to celebrate Christmas as well as Kym's birthday, which falls on yesterday!

I totally love the Antique effects of my camera! I can save the hassle of editing photos. LOL lazy me recently! 





So we headed off to NYDC at Tampines One to have our meal! And we really really had lots of food! Totally feel bloated after finishing everything! Just see and you'll know why! Some more is shared among two girls and only one guy eh! HAHA!




Two beautiful ladies, my cousin, Linqi (left) and Kym!




This mushroom side dish is very nice! Topped with mozzarella cheese! Yums yums!




TIME FOR GIFTS EXCHANGE!



So nice of Kym to get us this keychain with our name in it!!!! THANKS A LOT!

Kym's signature pose! TWIST/PEACE sign :p







After our meal, we wanted to go to Bugis for neoprint and shopping one, but it will be too rush both the ladies, so we were stucked at Tampines Mall. LOL.

And alas, out of all things, we went to play those doll catching machine! And we took out like $12 initially, and with only $8 spent, we managed to catch the below Minnie Mouse for Kym's birthday!



After that, I eyed on this Stitch plushie, that is clothed with Alien outfit, from the Toy Story! MAD LOVE WITH IT! I love Alien man! And so, that's when we all keep fishing out money trying to catch it. We spent arounf $50+ dollars on it but didn't catch it. So devastated we were, we decided to head to the open area to have the cake!

3 different flavors! (From below to top): Oreomisu, 24D Durian and Brownie!


We got candle but no lighter. SO we asked Kym to fake blow it and snap a photo XD


A very simple celebration with very inexpensive cakes, yet we are very happy!


Are my eyes like really big? I never force them open hor! No enlarging contacts too!


The happy birthday girl with her Minnie Mouse!

The two sad cousins who didn't catch anything. LOL.

And of course, tons of camwhore photos of us three! 











My cousin look very chio right?! With the natural wind blowing her hair!

This is currently my favorite ring which I bought from the GaGaFlea! Cute max!

Last, I am gonna end of this abruptly as usual! With a very nice photos of us ^^

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

HAHA we all turned into Tree Demons :p

No comments:

Post a Comment