Tuesday, June 19, 2012

E-INTERVIEW FOR OMY BLOG AWARD

HELLO EVERYONE!

I bet now most of you should know that I am one of the finalist in Singapore Blog Awards 2012 by now right?! Even I, myself, am very shocked that I managed to be one of the top 10 finalist! Okies! Here is my E-Interview about the blog awards so you all can know how I feel about it better!

Let's go!

How do you feel about being one of finalists in Singapore Blog Awards 2012?

Honestly speaking like what I've mentioned earlier on, I am very very shocked! Because for the past 3 years or so, many of my readers have nominated me during the preliminary round BUT I've never gotten into the top 10 finalists before.


I REALLY REALLY want to thanks those who've been nominating me time and time again and having faith in my blog and I! GREAT THANKS to you guys and girls! This is so gonna be the highlight of my blogging experience! :)


When did you start blogging and what drew you to it? Where do you get inspiration for your blog content?

I actually started way back in 2007 but back then I created a blog for the sake of doing so because most of my classmates have one. The blog wasn't in any bit interesting because most of the post just highlighted how emo I am. Boring to the max! In 2009, Benvoda.blogspot.com was officially born!



It was then I started to take blogging very seriously. Well, I got to say I actually look up to XiaXue when I blog. Then I started knowing lots of other bloggers such as Yutakis, BongQiuQiu, TypicalBen etc. All of them has distinct individual style and that's it when I realise that I should have my own style too. I know there might not be any distinct style when you see my blog contents but as long as I do not copy other people I guess it's originality already, right?

As for inspiration of my blog posts, they basically are derived from our daily lives. Our daily activities actually  means more than what they actually seem. It's just that we all have different perspectives to them. So each and every single one of us have a distinct story to tell.

How do you feel about the other Finalists in your category this year? How do you think you will fare compared to them?

Personally I feel that this year's competition is very tough because lots of distinguished bloggers are in the Y-Bloggist category. Comparing myself to some of them, I am actually pale in comparison.

All I can say is that this year's finalists are definitely going to perspire cold sweat because we never know who is going to walk away as the champion. As for me, I genuinely feel that being in the top 10 finalists is already a win for me however, if I can have the chance to outshine others, why not right? HAHA!

Give a reason why readers should visit your blog and vote for you?

There is NO reason why you shouldn't read my blog! I mean there are very few male bloggers out there and I really do hope that my blog actually attracts your attention! For me I blog A LOT of things, from gadgets, to fashion through my hauls, some "beauty" tips which we all should take note of and MANY MORE!

Vote for me because I've already been working hard for this day for 5 years! Finally a recognition for me and I do hope that I can step onto the stage to receive the trophy (HAHA SHAMELESS ME!)! Needless to say, winning it will also be a boost of motivation for me to bring more posts from me because I feel that I am already giving BEST to each and every single reader out there. Because if its not the best, it does not deserve to be presented to you all!

SO increasing my amount of interesting and quality blog posts should suffice as a reason right? HAHA! 


NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOU ALL 
TO VOTE FOR ME DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 First, go to sgblogawards.omy.sg and register an account if you've not done so!
It's at the top left hand corner! After verifying the account through your email, you can vote for me le!

 Next, go to one of the many categories known as "PANASONIC BEST Y-BLOGGIST"!

Scroll down and you'll see my icon and titled "Your.Nerdy.Lifestyle.Blogger"!
Click on the VOTE FOR ME and you're done!!! 

You all can vote for me once everyday!!! I hope you all can help me to win this!!! And this voting ends on 30 June, yes this month!!! So it's only like less than 2 weeks left! Do show me your support alright?! 

Thanks a lot!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. It's been so long since we first met during the F&N briefing right? But I'm glad that you've made it this far too! All the best for the competition and see you there at the closing ceremony!

    Lukey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ben! It's me @mhisham - All the best for your category! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ben! It's me @mhisham! All the best to you! =)

    ReplyDelete