Monday, October 10, 2016

Starbucks Teavana Party


By now, everyone should know that I am a MEGA HUGE fan of Starbuck's #Teavana collection series! Truth to be told, I did not expect myself to be such a huge fan too. I do love Starbucks drinks, but not to the extent of going googol-gaga over it, which apparently I am now with the #Teavana series. 

So, you can definitely imagine my excitement when Edelman invited me to the Starbucks' Teavana Tea Party!


The event was held at the beautiful Starbucks outlet at Rochester Park, a great choice to hold a tea party in. At the event, a few Starbucks barista took us on a sensorial Teavana journey through a tasting session. 




I am not sure about you guys, but for me, whenever someone mention Starbucks, coffee comes to my mind first. Not so much about tea. However, Starbucks has acknowledged the growing demand of tea and has thus decided to draw on its long heritage of commitment to using only the most premium, high-quality ingredients, to blend the finest cup of tea for the group of tea lovers out there!



Through the launch, Starbucks also introduced the Starbucks Teavana Full Leaf Tea Sachets, where tea lovers may enjoy in the comfort of their own home or in-store, served in custom-designed tea pots and cups. 

Not going to bore you guys with all the technical stuff, but theses are the tea available for your enjoyment: English Breakfast, Earl Grey, Youthberry, Emperor's Clouds and Mist, Mint Blend, Chai, Mint Citrus and Chamomile. There is more than enough to last you through the week!


Not to be left out, when BenVoda talks about Teavana, I am sure the first thing that comes to my followers' mind would be: The drinks with colored layers, also known as, Match & Espresso Fusion. 

I am truly truly in love with this drink. A lot of people actually regard it as the english version of Yuan Yang, which we can get in coffee shops. But this is definitely at another level (not paid to say so). I love my Matcha and Espresso, so when this drink was introduced, I knew that I would be a big fan of it, not only because of the fact that it is so Instagrammable, but also because of the unique sweet-bitterness taste to it. 

Guys, start ordering yours today at any Starbucks outlet, snap a photo of it, tag me in it and include the hashtag, #Teavana and #Starbuckssg, and I will pick the most well-taken photo and reward you guys with a starbucks card (out of my own pocket, NOT SPONSORED)! 



Soon enough, the tea-tasting session commenced and we had such great time as we lingered around together, trying out different teas and concoctions coupled with different pastries. Everything is made complete when you have a lovable Emcee hosting the whole event! 

My personal favourite would be the lavender tea. Anything with lavender will definitely soothe your nerves and calm you down. An ideal tea to have when you first wake up, and before sleep, for me personally. 





Look at how cute and creative the folks from Starbucks are when they served us the refreshing Iced Shaken Hibiscus Tea with Pomegranate Pearls in such simple and Instagrammable cups!!! Love it! 



I gotta take my hats of them, but it is such a unique concoction served on the table when I came to know that the drink right in front of me was hot chocolate coupled with chai latte and cinnamon, topped with marshmallows! 

Hot beverages usually are not on my list of to-orders, but this has taken the first spot. The taste is so rich and flavourful, no joke. It totally taste like a winter drink, where you can wrap yourself up in sweater and a scarf, while sipping this drink away~


Once again, I would really love to thanks the team from Edelman for inviting me to this event. A great shoutout to Li Lan and Fion, hope to see you both soon!!! Of course, I will not forget Starbucks for making this event happened as well, creating such a wonderful tea party on a lovely afternoon for us all. 

Before I go, do remember to take part in the mini contest that I am holding (read this blog post) and really, TRY OUT THEIR ICED MATCHA & ESPRESSO FUSION! 


No comments:

Post a Comment