Tuesday, July 4, 2017

BENVODA'S TOP 3 FRAGRANCE PICKS FOR THIS SUMMER!


Hello homies! How was summer for you guys (and girls) so far?

Today I would be introducing to you guys my Top 3 Scents Picks for this Summer! These are just my personal recommendations as I use them personally (not sponsored also) throughout the year. But, I felt that they would be suitable, especially for Summer. Let's go!


1. Versace Eros

I love this scent a lot (I am gonna repeat this throughout the whole post haha), as it is very long-lasting. Usually at the end of the day, the scent would still linger around my body. Just a fun fact, as we know Versace's iconic symbol is the Medusa, this perfume was names after Greek God of Love and Son of Goddess Aphrodite - Eros

It is strong-scented, yet not overwhelming. I would described the scent to be fresh, with a tint of woodiness, and a light touch of oriental. To be more technical about it, The fragrance includes mint oil combined with green apple and Italian lemon. 


2. L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Issey Miyake

If you are looking for a fragrance that is long-lasting and not too expensive, this would be my recommendation! It smells very aquatic and fruity with the first spray, seemingly telling you that it would not last you through the day. 

However, I always feel that it intensifies after the heat emits from your body. At the end of the day, you exude a woody and musky aroma, that would 'survive' even after exiting from a hardcore clubbing session.


3. Lady Gaga's FAME

Yup, this perfume was Lady Gaga's first fragrance line back in 2012. Of course, this scent is targetted at the females because of its fruity and sweet scent. I was drawn by it because of the packaging, black liquid fragrance with a golden claw cap. The black fragrance evaporates and become colourless upon contact with your skin, SO COOL. 

Despite it being a female fragrance, I am totally in love with it! I don't feel ashamed wearing it, in fact, I received a lot of compliments for it. 

Totally in theme with summer! Try it out if you are looking for something sweet and fruity, AND LONG-LASTING! 



Now, what are some of the fragrances that you guys use and would recommend for this Summer? Share with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment